Stack Track 'Sub Track' Smart Control w/ External Controller Question

SteveVines

Hey guys, 

I am using a Stack Track (Drum machine designer) and want to assign my Oxygen 49 faders/knobs to smart controls and control the individual smart controls drum tracks inside the (master) stack track. 

However when I select the individual sub drum tracks in the arrange window the faders/knobs still control the master Stack track (Drum Machine Designer) smart controls, not the SC's for the selected sub stack track. Is there a way to set up my faders/kobs to control these individual sub track smart controls inside the stack track when these tracks are selected in the arrange window?

All the best,

Steve

Hey David, 

Thanks for your speedy reply. I see the smart controls for the selected 'sub track' but when I use my External faders/knobs to control the smart controls on these sub tracks they control the 'master' stack track smart controls not the SC's for the selected sub track.

Would be great to be able to go through the sub tracks and use faders/knobs to control the smart controls for those tracks. Is this possible?

probably missing something simple! Cheers