Logic Crash!?

JH-Audio

Hi.

Logic Crashes, For example when I close a Project and trying to create "New Project". File ->New.

It also crashes when choosing File->New from template -> Empty Project.

This Problem started after installing some Software instruments(Ik multimedia Smapletank 3 and syntronik).

Logic has also crashed when I done things related to the new instrument.

Before I installed these software instruments I had no problem like this...

I have also updated to the latest version of logic, but I still have the problems.

Your problem is maybe what you just said: one of the plugins you installed. Try to go to the Plugin Manager and disable all those plugins and try it. If it doesn't crash, then one of them is creating the problem. Enable one of them, try it, see if it crashed. Then disable it again, enable another one, try it. And so on. Until you find the plugin that's causing the problem

I tried a bit more, If I disable Syntronik and have Sampletank Activated I don't get crashes when trying to create new project.

I have the latest version of Logic.

Please update your signature with your computer/system specs as indicated in the Forum rules. 

In regards to your post, I'm using Sampletank 3.7 (the latest version of Sampletank) in Logic 10.3.2 and macOS High Sierra 10.13 DB9 without any problems.. no crashes whatsoever. 

I tried a bit more, If I disable Syntronik and have Sampletank Activated I don't get crashes when trying to create new project.

I have the latest version of Logic.

Please update your signature with your computer/system specs as indicated in the Forum rules. 

In regards to your post, I'm using Sampletank 3.7 (the latest version of Sampletank) in Logic 10.3.2 and macOS High Sierra 10.13 DB9 without any problems.. no crashes whatsoever. 

Apparently the only issue is when both plugins are activated

Hi, 

I have Downloaded the lated version of sample tank 3.7, but in logic it says 3.0.0 and in mac application folder(ctrl-click -"show info") it says 3.6.0?

My Logic version is 10.2.2 and mac os x 10.9.5. Mac Pro(The round black)

I have removed both plugs and reinstalled only sampletank but logic still crashes, if trying to create new project or closing logic. I if disable ST3 it also craches but when I Restart logic it says that ST3 is not activated and Logic works fine.

I have contacted IKM support and their answer was "make shure you have downloaded the latest version 3.7"...Yes i have..

My suggestion is that you remove both plugins completely by using the Finder and the "System Files Included" option.

Go to Finder, click CMD+F to open the Search window. Then below pick the option "System Files" and the option "Included".

2107906502_ScreenShot2017-09-13at2_26_46PM.png.873b0ec25f97f1db5d9e1a659e2348f9.png

If you don't see the System Files option, click the left dropdown and click "Other" and then find the System Files and tick that option.

1756864948_ScreenShot2017-09-13at2_27_17PM.png.9727fd9688020d2651702b0bcf650d0e.png

NOTE: make sure that when you type the name of the plugin, you pick the option that says "Name matches" so it only finds files with the plugin's name on them

249141995_ScreenShot2017-09-13at2_31_02PM.png.8f144097a30c22fddcc875b9f449c84e.png

Once you do that, search for all files with the name of your plugins and delete them (except for the installer files, of course). Empty your Trash as well after you deleted the files. Once you've done that, restart your computer and then Logic. See if the problem goes away. If it does, try to install one plugin first, restart Logic and see what happens. Then the other. And then check the version to see if it now matches.

Hi!

I have reinstalled ST3, and it works but still crashes when closing. 

It is the same with standalone version of ST3. So It doesn't have to do with Logic.

Now I opened sampletank form " /Applications/SampleTank 3.app/Contents/MacOS/SampleTank 3 " (not just Applications/SampleTank 3.app)

I got the following message:

/Applications/SampleTank\ 3.app/Contents/MacOS/SampleTank\ 3 ; exit;

libpng warning: iCCP: Not recognizing known sRGB profile that has been edited

But i have not edit any "sRGB profile"...

Maybe i should set some "sRGB profile" to default, where do I do that? if that can be the problem?

I have reinstalled ST3, and it works but still crashes when closing. 

It is the same with standalone version of ST3. So It doesn't have to do with Logic.

Have you by any chance installed the IK's Custom Shop app too? 

Yes, I have installed IK's IK's Custom Shop app. (But i think it's was included with IKm T-Racks installation.)

But I never used IK's Custom Shop app..