Stems do not sound the same as Stereo Bounce

mgmartino

So I bounced Out a bunch of stems of a sessions I am working on.

I kept all the processing on for these stems so everything should sound exactly the same.

But when I play the stems back together the levels sound all off. But I checked all the peak meters individually and everything is supposedly at the right level.

However when i am listening certain low frequencies and/or volumes just sound different. For the worse...Please tell me you can hear the differences I attached 30 second audio clips to the drop box folder of the two.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dugdqbj7pdemfge/AAD-6Kuh53dmyEBVuJoFfQEja?dl=0

How did you bounce them? Did you soloed each one of them and exported one by one or did you use the Export All Tracks option?

Also, do you have any processing on your output? Compression or something? The reason why I'm asking this is because if you soloed each one individually and you have any processing after the channel strip, that processing will behave differently when having 1 source or 10, that will make each steam sound different. Hope it makes sense.