Logic Pro X crashes before opening

tonysan

Hi there,

I was working on a project (I recently changed the opening settings of Logic to open up the most recent project) and tried to add a saved preset wit a third party plugin on a midi channel and logic suddenly crashed. After this when I hit Logic to open it up, it says whether to open the saved or auto-saved data. Whichever I press it hangs and won't open. Not only this, every Logic version I have (from 9 and 10) they simply hang and won't open after this!! I have tried to delete the plist files but nothing happens. I don't have access to Logic's preferences to open up a new project from template in order to hopefully fix this. Also, whichever project I try to open it simply hangs in the loading screen (the very beginning). Any help please? I tried by deleting all plist files that had the logic word in them. Nothing. Please help...

Thank you much in advance

Just an update, I used older plist files that tell you essentially to open from a template. Even by choosing an empty project, Logic hangs and does nothing. So I guess it's not the plist files. Also, I unwrapped the 32 bit plugins that I was using with 32 Lives. Nothing. Something went really bad and Logic can't recover...all versions actually (from 9 to 10.3.2)...!!! Help please?