Transform User Presets

nmihalevich
Go to solution Solved by volovicg,

Hello,

I'd like to use a few "Transform User Presets" but every time I close my session, they are deleted from the MIDI transform dropdown menu.  If I save a particular session they stay.  Is this session specific?  It seems like this should be a global thing?  In the key commands window everything assigned (Touch OSC to the different "Transform User Preset 1..2..3..etc") stays assigned since the key commands are global.  Any ideas?

Thanks!

Nick

• Solution

Transform user presets area defined at the project level - so each project can in fact have different transform sets. If you want to use common presets across multiple projects you can import transform sets from any project into the currently active project using project settings -> import project settings feature.... and making sure the transform set is selected. 

247310899_ScreenShot2017-09-13at12_47_57PM.png.83efa5d1ab0bf10bfc375d91614c92ad.png

You also could make a template and save your presets there and let the template serve as a starting point for all new projects.