Problem extending audio take

bandre
Go to solution Solved by Eric Cardenas,

Been a long time visitor of this forum, but this is the first time I'm actually posting -- apologies if I'm doing anything wrong.

I have somehow gotten myself into a situation where I have a comp whose takes are shorter than the comp, but I can't extend any of the takes to their full length, so they are effectively cut off. Hopefully these screenshots will make it more clear.

Here is a screenshot of my audio comp which contains several takes. As you can see, Take 8 is a bit cut off at the end, and I can't get that last bit to appear no matter how hard I try. Hovering over the endpoint on take 8 as well as hovering over the crossfade in the comp both do nothing -- I would have expected those endpoints to be draggable but they are not.

6hqatP8.png

Here is what comes up when I double click on Take 8. When I hover over the endpoint of the comp B region in the file editor, the cursor turns into a little padlock. I suspect that has something to do with why I can't drag the region more to the right.

m65gQRN.png

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks so much.