Bouncing multiple tracks according to markers

lhen

Hello,

last week I recorded a band concert with 9 microphones (4x R, 4x L, 1x mallets). I self played in the band during the recording (—> I didn't stop between the tracks). So I ended with 9 single regions/tracks, each of them with a duration of ~2 hours. 

In the past, I always mixed them, adjusted the volume, added reverb etc. and bounced it into one file. After that, I opened that file in Logic, splitted it between the musical pieces, and created a track/region for each musical piece. Then I turned the first region (Musical piece #1) to 'Solo' and exported the song. Then I turned the second region to 'Solo' and so on...

My question: Is there a way to bypass this splitting? Before I recorded digitally, I used a Tascam recorder. I could easily set markers and the recorder automatically exported single songs from 0:00 to 2:20, from 2:20 to 5:30 and so on... Is there a way to set markers or points or something similar and let Logic automatically bounce all regions and export single songs?

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Lehn