Command Scroll to Control Horizontal Scroll; Option to control vertical

the sinner

I'd like to swap the function of the Shift + (Opt/Cmnd) Scroll so that Option/Command Scroll actually scrolls and SHIFT + each does the zooming 

I don't think this is possible, I think this behavior is hardwired to Logic itself. Also fisherking, I use Better Touch Tool and tried to looked through the preferences to reassign/swap out the gestures but Scroll Up/Down is not available as an option to be reassigned, bummer.

I'd like to swap the function of the Shift + (Opt/Cmnd) Scroll so that Option/Command Scroll actually scrolls and SHIFT + each does the zooming 

I don't think this is possible, I think this behavior is hardwired to Logic itself. Also fisherking, I use Better Touch Tool and tried to looked through the preferences to reassign/swap out the gestures but Scroll Up/Down is not available as an option to be reassigned, bummer.

ah, well. i have it on my mac (am not near it tonite), and use it only to jump thru tabs in safari (option-L arrow or option-R arrow). love that!...

use it only to jump thru tabs in safari (option-L arrow or option-R arrow). love that!...

If you're into using Gestures on a Trackpad, why not take this a step further? :) (asking there definitely are people who are more comfortable with a regular mouse as opposed to a Trackpad) I've set the Tip Tap Right and Left to switch between tabs and that's better than sliced bread! I also use BTT extensively with Logic. You can assign Macros with BTT something that macOS or Logic is incapable of doing. Just simply amazing, and I paid $1 for the app several years ago. I can also basically mimic everything that Slate's $99 Batch Commander does using Better Touch Tool since BTT has Macro functionality + mouse click location/memorization.

i'm left-handed, so it's really easy to work the trackpad with my left hand while the right switches between tabs. but i should play with the options in BTT more, it's a very useful app...  cool how you're using it!

Ah, a Southpaw!  :D Yeah, it's a seriously powerful but highly intuitive app, if you want to make Macros just hit the 'Add Additional Action' tab (right next to the '+ Add New Gesture' tab. BTT takes a lot of work out of everything I do on the computer. The developer recently even added Touch Bar remapping to the app and if you don't have a MBP with the Touch Bar, you can download a free app called Touch Bar Server which gives you the Touch Bar functionality on any Mac. The difference is, you control the Touch Bar via your mouse or Trackpad instead of by touching the TB. With Touch Bar Server + Better Touch Tool, I'm able to do some really cool stuff even on a machine from 6 years ago :)  

I will never for the life of me understand why Apple doesn't let us remap the Trackpad natively. Thank God BTT exists.