Nektar Impact GX49 Daw integration causing problems with Logic Pro X?

elijah17

Hello Everyone!

Recently I purchased a Nektar impact GX49 for my setup, and ever since I installed the daw integration software, my display in logic lags, especially when I'm opening big projects.The audio is not affected and everything sounds fine, but day a piano track starts to pay and the volume signal from the track will be 2-3 seconds late, and sometimes freeze up. However, none of this effects the audio.. On smaller projects, the is less of a problem. Is this a result of the daw integration? Or might there be something else I'm missing?

I am running a iMac with Sierra installed, w/ second display attached. I also am using a Scarlett 2i4.

Has anyone experienced this same problem?

Thanks!

I have the Nektar Impact LX88+ Keyboard Controller and I have the same problem. I'm also using a

iMac with Sierra installed. I've uninstalled the Nektar software for Logic and reinstall everything and

that helped some. Now when i open a song if i wait a couple of minutes before I push play it will play

ok. If I don't wait a few minutes and push play the audio plays fine but the screen will just lag and freeze.

I thought this could be a problem with my setup somehow but, it sounds like your having the same problem

I'm having. I guess I need to contact Nektar support.

• 5 months later...
Hello! I am having the exact same issue! I have an Impact LX49 and it's doing the same thing with my Imac. Everything was perfectly fine until I switched to Sierra and updated Logic to 10.14. Has anyone found any helpful tips to remedy this? I just contacted Nektar's support. Waiting to hear back from them