Logic Session won't play! Will play when "record" is hit, but won't play when "play" is hit

JOB

Hi -

The issue is as simple as the title.  Here's a video:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/2jo5xdjac9htu3n/Video%20Sep%2018%2C%209%2031%2037%20AM.mov?dl=0

Any ideas on how to get past this bug?   I need to get this done by wednesday and its bugged out on me all of a sudden!

Thanks!

Ok apparently roobooting your computer not one, not two, but three times is the fix.   Def saving multiple versions of this session going forward. 

If anyone can identify what this is though please let me know in case it happens for the future.   This one was a bit disconcerting, I've been with Logic a long long time, thought I was well versed in its bugs and fixes. 

Hey Alan, 

How do you go about importing everything?   Can you import 80 or so audio and software instrument tracks in one fell swoop?

The session is now giving me bounce issues, it'll either bounce silence or whatever track happens to be the one selected when I bounce (but not if I select the master channel, then it only bounces silence.)   Missed a DJ play tonight where I could hear it tested on a proper system.  This is the worst Logic experience yet. 

EDIT - 

Ok that was very easy.   Loaded up the entire track nicely into a new session where everything sounded the exact same.  Pefect, thought I had it. . except. . it still won't bounce anything but either silence or the sound of the one track that happens to be selected when I go to bounce.    Any ideas anyone?   

Found it!!!!!

Final post of this thread, seven years ago from the Logic 9 days.  I can't believe this fixed it!  https://www.logicprohelp.com/viewtopic.php?t=63678

The sync button (which I don't even have as an available option to click, no idea how it got clicked), was indeed selected, and after un-selecting it the session is back to normal bounces.   Wow.  Crazy that one mis-hit button could wreck a session like this and ruin my Saturday night where I'm at home right now at 11:20pm figuring this nonsense out instead of out hearing the track get tested on a proper system.