Suggestion - Logic Pro Offer Up Remote Type Quick Keys

sjgam

Like the immediate single click access to quick keys on Logic Remote App rather than keyboard and arching fingers for multiple key press. Also like you can page through them and customize the placement of them for your workflow.

But I use the Apple Trackpad for my mouse and thought rather than leaving the trackpad to reach to my ipad, nice to have a window on Logic Pro thats like the Remote App Quick Keys and just click quick key tiles with trackpad on my monitor screen.

Good idea?

yeah seems like another layer and not enough keys compared to the pages of logic remote ipad quickkeys. Tiles also have descriptive names on them.

Thought it would be an easy port to offer up a window with the quickkey tiles on logic pro given they have already done it for logic remote.

Also wish on Logic Remote they offered key commands in addition to Logic functions like the the Pro Tools Control App. does for logic

Like the immediate single click access to quick keys on Logic Remote App rather than keyboard and arching fingers for multiple key press. Also like you can page through them and customize the placement of them for your workflow.

But I use the Apple Trackpad for my mouse and thought rather than leaving the trackpad to reach to my ipad, nice to have a window on Logic Pro thats like the Remote App Quick Keys and just click quick key tiles with trackpad on my monitor screen.

Good idea?

It is a good idea but in the meantime, you can use Better Touch Tool and assign macros right now ;) BTT is a wonderful app that will make your Mac/Logic experience that much better. Also you mentioned that you use an Apple Trackpad so you definitely need to check out BTT as soon as you can.. the developer made this app specifically for the Trackpad initially but has since expanded its functionality to keyboard shortcuts, Apple Magic Mouse and recently even the new Touch Bar. 

Good idea?

It is a good idea but in the meantime, you can use Better Touch Tool and assign macros right now ;) BTT is a wonderful app that will make your Mac/Logic experience that much better. Also you mentioned that you use an Apple Trackpad so you definitely need to check out BTT as soon as you can.. the developer made this app specifically for the Trackpad initially but has since expanded its functionality to keyboard shortcuts, Apple Magic Mouse and recently even the new Touch Bar. 

Sounds like a glowing recommendation - given the limited amount of clicks and gestures of a trackpad - how would you tackle all the Logic key commands with a track pad?

Sounds like a glowing recommendation - given the limited amount of clicks and gestures of a trackpad - how would you tackle all the Logic key commands with a track pad?

I only have a selected few of the key commands assigned to gestures, not all of them. 

Ahh I would like to have access to a lot of them.

Out of curiosity what key commands did you enable?