Upgrade to 10.3.1 not 10.3.2?

mgmartino

• 3 months later...

SO I upgraded and the bug I was worried about it there!

I am using varispeed to record a bass guitar part a little slower by -10% then when in Listen back it is off. I tested it out with simple quarter notes to make sure it wasn't just my playing.

Also more than half the time I click the varispeed button, it will drastically lower the signal of my bass guitar...WTF!? Is this happening to anyone else??

I'm on 10.3.2

El Capitan 10.11.6

Trust me I would be over joyed if this was not a bug! From what I described does it seem like I am missing a step or doing something wrong?

Granted the last time I I used Varispeed it was about 2 years ago. But it worked fine!? And I watched some tutorials to make sure it is all the same functions and steps. idk what else it could be

I found this link. And these people seem to have the same problem but no solution apparently. Are they all missing something? please tell me so I can inform that thread as well.

...As I am reading this I can sense that what I am saying might come off snarky or sarcastic but I swear I am being 100% sincere haha

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/7854441