ALL of my DRUMMER tracks are silent, everything else is there.

Sazista
Go to solution Solved by triplets,

Hi. 

Today I opened a tune I just finished yesterday and found that the song played without the drummer (So Cal). The track is there, as well as the signal, but silent. It is not muted. I can see no other boxes or settings that could be ticked or un-ticked.  I then checked a different song that I recently worked on with a Midi drum track (Roland tdK11 through drum sims in Logic) 

In fact, ANY AND ALL of my drums in the 20 songs from the last 2 years on my Mac have silent drums now! Any ideas? This is really scary. 

Please let this be a dummy fix of clicking one little box!!

Ren

Logic Pro x 10.2.4 

MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2012)

Processor: 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5

Memory: 4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Interface: Focusrite 2i4

I would like to but there is no "Add image" option here. Only the little one above that only allows you a "URL". Is there another way? i could send a screen shot directly to your email, but then others wouldn't be able to see it. But if that what it takes to get help, I'll do it! Thanks for answering.

Ren

Well, yes, that worked. Now I usually do things that seem obvious, like a backup of data from previous day, etc, but I never thought that ONLY the drum track could go silent while the rest was there, requiring a restart of Logic to wake it up. Is that something others have complained about? Strange behavior I must say, but whatever caused it, who knows? I'm glad you were able to prompt me in the right direction! Kudos to you. Thanks a bunch. You were helpful, even if you don't think so! If you know why this happened, please let me know. 

Well, yes, that worked. Now I usually do things that seem obvious, like a backup of data from previous day, etc, but I never thought that ONLY the drum track could go silent while the rest was there, requiring a restart of Logic to wake it up. Is that something others have complained about? Strange behavior I must say, but whatever caused it, who knows? I'm glad you were able to prompt me in the right direction! Kudos to you. Thanks a bunch. You were helpful, even if you don't think so! If you know why this happened, please let me know. 

Listen, I always say: ghost in the machine for the things where you don't know what's going on and a restart fixes it.

I definitely helped you with attachments  :D