Track Selection via Lemur

pkirst

Hi there,

I was hoping to find a way to use Lemur (or any other control surface) to select a track when you press an assigned button in Lemur.

So, in an extensive orchestral setup of 800+ tracks, I'd like to assign a button inside of Lemur labeled e.g. "TRIANGLE" and Logic will auto-jump/auto-select this track.

Any way to do this???

Thanks guys!

P

MAC OS 10.9.5, LPX 10.2.2, 64GB RAM, 2012 MAC PRO 12-core

Perfect, Thanks Jordi!

One last thing: It seems that "index" for some reason only includes tracks that contain instruments. I use the NO OUTPUT object and rename it to "=================="  as a divider between different subgroups. These tracks don't count towards the track index it seems. Also, hidden tracks also don't seem to count either... 

(I am using the Logic Control  surface by EMAGIC, is that correct?)

I wish there was a way to assign the track selects to the unique Track ID, instead of index... 

Is that possible ???

THANKS AGAIN !!!!

P

MAC OS 10.9.5, MAC PRO 2012, 64GB, LPX 10.2.2

Hi,

One last thing: It seems that "index" for some reason only includes tracks that contain instruments.

Here it works with audio tracks too.

I use the NO OUTPUT object and rename it to "=================="  as a divider between different subgroups. These tracks don't count towards the track index it seems

Correct, they don't, because there isn't a "No Output" channel strip.

(I am using the Logic Control  surface by EMAGIC, is that correct?)

That's the one I've used before, but you'll probably able to do the same with others having similar commands.

I wish there was a way to assign the track selects to the unique Track ID, instead of index... 

Is that possible ???

No 2 channel strips can have the same index, so it's as good as an ID.

THANKS AGAIN !!!!

No problem!

J.

Regarding Track ID:

No 2 channel strips can have the same index, so it's as good as an ID.

Well, what I was hoping for is that I could select a track that has a specific number, not the INDEX which only includes the currently visible tracks.

But I guess this is not possible. Not a big deal but of course it would make things a bit easier.

Thanks again

P