How Can I Trim and Move Movie Regions?

hoppz1414

Ok, so I have really never used Logic's Movie section and I am having trouble getting what I want accomplished, here's what I'm trying to do.... I have one video file that includes 10 separate full length videos (so basically just one long video that plays 10 different videos in a row). I am trying to add my commentary before and after each of the 10 videos, and then trim up each video so it is only a couple of seconds long. Then I will add fades between videos, use my plugins, etc. After all that's finished I will edit it in Final Cut Pro X for the final project, but is it possible to do what I want ALL IN LOGIC? I am much more comfortable working with audio in logic and I have a MIDI controller that I would love to be able to use for this. If this isn't possible on one track, would their be a way to do it using multiple tracks? Would anyone else suggest a better method to accomplish this where I could still use my MIDI controller and vst plugins? (Logic Pro X 10.3.1, Macbook Pro 2015 15" 2.5ghz).