Can't make I/O plugin work -Apollo Silver-

Cac

Hi all,

Me again here is the basic setup :

Apollo Silverface interface, LPX last version.

I'm trying to use the I/O plugin to use external hardware processing.

Normally I use Pro Tools for that but I forget my Ilok in another country (fun) so I get back to Logic for mixing for a moment.

In Pro Tools, my setup let me use my hardware and I/O plugins easily. Even on Reaper, the ReaInsert plugins works wonderfully to use external hardware.

But on Logic it is impossible to make it work. I've tried every Input/Output combo but still not working.

I always got silence.

I only got sound when I chose ouput 1 or 2. 1 : sound to the left, 2 : sound to the right. Otherwise no sound.

I don't understand why on LPX it is not working whereas it is working great on Pro Tools and Reaper.

- You can tell me I can still use Reaper to mix, but I create on LPX so it would be more convenient to me to use it to mix too sometimes -.

So if someone as an Apollo Silverface and can help me to make this I/O plugins work, that'd be wonderful.

Thank you all in advance !

Cheers :).

Thanks for coming by to help :).

Yes Apollo interface is correctly selected in LPX. I can assign all it's output without problem.

Anyway I don't know why I only have sound on output 1 and 2 and not on the other one.

Whereas on Reaper if I output a track to output 3 and can hear it through output channel mixer on UAD console.

It's like Logic is only communicating with output 1 and 2

Hey JakobP.

I've just tried on an empty project. It seems I/O "number" on LPX and on my interface doesn't match.

Anyway it works on the empty project. I can print without any latency. That's great.

And for whatever reason now it is working in LPX. I didn't do anything special. It even works on the problematic project and I can solo I/O inserted tracks.

I don't know what I did, I've already tried on empty project but it didn't work. And now it did O_O.

Anyway I enjoy my situation now and I am ready to give my precise setup to everyone struggling with that :) !

Thx !