Logic Pro stock instruments

Slowgamer

Hi,

I am trying to find what stock instruments will be part of Logic Pro software. I am particularly interested in Indian and Persian instruments like sitar, sarod, flute, Tara etc. Not looking for loops. If there are some sample sounds of them somewhere that would be even better. Am hoping there are reasonably professional sounding instruments, without having to buy additional instruments.

Thanks in advance.

S

The EXS24 sampler in Logic comes with some of the instruments you might be looking for:

Persian Santoor

Turkish Oud

Turkish Saz

Indian Bansuri flute

Indian Shenai oboe

Indian Sitar

There are a few articulations for each, such as tremolo, flutter tonguing, grace notes etc. As mentioned above, there are of course far more detailed instruments in other libraries.

Thanks for the responses. So if I understand correct, once I purchase Logic Pro, I will get some ready instruments in the EXS24, but if then further purchase some instruments from third party, I would find much better sounding instruments. I could not find videos or samples online to compare them (the world instruments)

Pretty much regardless of what you intend to do in music, if your computer is a recent Mac (exceeding the minimum system's requirements), Logic is definitely the best bang for the buck.

And even if the myriad of readily available instruments included in Logic doesn't meets you requirements, you most likely will need a DAW to play/record/edit/arrange the music production you will create with the 3rd party plugins/software instruments you would acquire or use...

Logic is definitely one of the best DAW around.

Thanks for the responses. So if I understand correct, once I purchase Logic Pro, I will get some ready instruments in the EXS24, but if then further purchase some instruments from third party, I would find much better sounding instruments. I could not find videos or samples online to compare them (the world instruments)

Exactly, Logic comes with a vast library of different sounds, samples and loops, after installation of Logic you can choose which content you want to install (as download within Logic).

Have fun, you won't regret!