Spec Frequency Generator to Track

Nesretep

I'm looking to create some ambient, frequency specific music.

So far I've found the 'Test Oscillator' which gives me the ability to choose a frequency and hear it, however getting it to track has proven difficult.

I would also like to run a specific frequency through any of my synths or midi instruments, thus the sound gets that sweet, delectable timbre :)

I've found that the Test Oscillator allows me to view what frequency my midi note is, however it doesn't seem to be adding up to the "Factor 9 Grid of 432Hz).

Please Logic Wizards... you're my only Hope...

Ooo boy... I will say, this is funny. But David, you are telling me that with over 64 THOUSAND POSTS and the self masturbating badge of honor that is "Site Admin" this is your contribution? Should I expect this kind of help from all Admin?... Perhaps you thought I was joking. I don't want to assume that you're an asshole, so I will clarify...

I have posted on this online forum for help on the subject mentioned above. If you can help, please do. I so greatly appreciate it.

?

Ooo boy... I will say, this is funny. But David, you are telling me that with over 64 THOUSAND POSTS and the self masturbating badge of honor that is "Site Admin" this is your contribution? Should I expect this kind of help from all Admin?... Perhaps you thought I was joking. I don't want to assume that you're an asshole, so I will clarify...

I have posted on this online forum for help on the subject mentioned above. If you can help, please do. I so greatly appreciate it.

Are you really expecting help after vitriol like that?