Samples missing EXS24

3ple

Hey guys :)

So I bought this package and it comes with the EXS24 files. When I click EDIT it just says "Samples". I think usually it shows the name of the file, but with the orange circle showing it didn't find. It's just weird it says "Samples".

Is there a way to make the EXS24 find files and replace them automatically based on the location of one of the files, if they are all in the same folder?

538408406_ScreenShot2017-11-18at11_23_46AM.thumb.png.7d63f8c67a3f31207885639b329c79a0.png

Yes but do you have access to the audio files and what are their names? It's odd that their names aren't listed in that column. I would contact the person/company who produced those instrument and ask them for help?

Yes, I have the whole package. I bought it from the Loopmasters website. When I move the whole content to Sampler Instruments, it shows "Samples". Usually it shows the name of the missing file. In this case just shows "Samples" and there's no way for me to pick a folder in order to find it.

It would be great if Logic allowed us to just pick a folder and it would search inside that folder for files with the same name. Of course, in this case, there's no name to search for, but I mean in general.

Oh and yes, I got in touch with PrimeLoops, which is the original company selling these packages through LoopMasters. They already replied, now I'm waiting for them to reply again, hopefully with a new set of EXS24 files.

If you click the orange exclamation point, does Logic let you search for the file?

No. The only available option is "Load Sample". The other two that are greyed out are Open In Sample Editor and Reveal In Finder. I really hope they will revamp some of the plugins and add extra (and useful) features. I think the EXS24 and Ultrabeat are really in need so they can compete with third party plugins out there. :)

Are you sure "Samples" is not the name of the audio file? Choose "Load Sample" and locate that file...?

No, because if you open another preset and click Edit, you will see that it also shows the extension, not just the name.

And I'm experiencing the same problem with another package I bought from LoopMasters. I think it's just the way they converted it.

No, because if you open another preset and click Edit, you will see that it also shows the extension, not just the name.

You're right.

And I'm experiencing the same problem with another package I bought from LoopMasters. I think it's just the way they converted it.

Then definitely contact them.

Yeah I already emailed both companies. Even though it's the same website, it's two different companies. Let's see if they can send me the files :)

• 1 year later...

Hi,

Did you get this problem resolved? I'm having similar trouble. It seems mainly to relate to instruments created when I was using LP9, where the samples and instruments resided on a hard disk which I no longer use (I copied the content across to my new external disk).

Mat

Hi,

Did you get this problem resolved? I'm having similar trouble. It seems mainly to relate to instruments created when I was using LP9, where the samples and instruments resided on a hard disk which I no longer use (I copied the content across to my new external disk).

Mat

I remember that one of the companies actually updated their package and sent it back to me. I don't know what they did, but my guess was that they saved all samples in a different folder and they renamed that folder or something. Can't really say what it was.

My suggestion is that you send the company an email, say what you're experiencing and ask them to work on it and send it back.

Suggest that they just use the Export Sampler Instrument and Sample Files menu option (when you click on Edit inside the EXS24) to ensure everything works as expected.