Mouse scrubbing gets stuck Logic X

alimessom

Hey,

I was wondering if anyone could help,

Virtually every time I run logic x when I scrub the timeline my mouse will lock up and be stuck scrubbing, this happens also when click dragging to organise tracks etc, it gets stuck and there’s no way out other than to force quite logic,

Anyone heard of this or know how to fix it? It makes logic entirely unusable

I’m running a early 2015 mbp. Logic 10.3 and a universal audio Apollo twin interface, dual screen setup monitor plus mbp screen if that helps anyhow, hope somebody can help and that I have posted in the correct place

• 2 weeks later...

OK, so ive had some time to experiment with all of my devices disconnected, laptop on it own, nothing plugged, this issue does not happen!! as of yet, usually it happens instantatiously. im 20 mins in and scrubbing away.

Connected devices, Thunderbolt = UA Twin 2 Duo, MIniDisplayPort = Dell Monitor, USB = Mouse, Wacom, Logic Keyboard, Hard drive, Midi interface, Monome, usb - ethernet adapter, thats all i can think of off the top of my head. Does this ring a bell to anyone, sounds like a bug in logic to me, no other apps have this, guess ill have to find the time to test one by one. Thanks