MIDI CC Message

arashnavid

Hi,

I've got a big problem here and that problem is: I've got a Fractal Audio Axe-Fx II XL+ Preamp/effects processor which is the guitar effect Rack. When I turn on the Rack it sounds fine and everything works fine, but as soon as I pen an Audio track in Logic Pro X, the guitar sound turns to RAW sound and no effects will work.

Therefore, I contacted the manufacture company and they say: ''The Unit sounds raw because your DAW is causing it to go into BYPASS(which will sound raw). Your DAW or something in your computer is sending a midi cc message to put your unit into bypass.''

Can you help me what should I do to fix this problem in Logic Pro X?

Really appreciate if you help me on this issue.

Thanks,

Arash

There are two Strange things! One is that when the light of BYPASS is on the sound is coming from the Fractal but RAW sound and when I click on BYPASS button to turn it off, the sound tends to be muted.

Another one is that I recorded with Fractal via Logic Pro X a week ago without any problem. I have no idea where this sudden problem is coming from!