AKAI Advance 61 buggy buggy

dragontheory

DAMN..... I waited for a wile... and yesterday just went for it and updated to High Sierra.... Logic is running amuck, Slow and unresponsive to particular (The Knobs) midi controllers in the AKAI ADVANCED 61. The controller works as expected wile using Ableton Live, So Im guessing its a bug in Logic associated with the High Sierra update.

750704368_ScreenShot2017-11-24at9_22_00AM.thumb.png.90d26738f2f5c6b2dec042a20c686009.png

Then I got this message wile opening Logic,

+the AKAI ADVANCE gives you the option to use Logic Pro X template that auto assigns all controllers,, Everything worked perfectly until this update...

1456039741_ScreenShot2017-11-24at9_35_59AM.png.f59e7139822042d35c0e7d816b77cb52.png

Now I get this.... Keyboard still plays notes, The Wheels still work, but knobs do nothing...

So then:

I switched over to the Ableton 9 template on the AKAI and the knobs show movements in the (midi meter) but they won't (LEARN) assign to anything in the smart controls

So there is is, Ive searched the inerwebs for a work around but found nothing....

Happy Thanksgiving...