Yamaha MO8 midi echo problem with Komplete Kontrol plugin

aimoii

I have a weird problem with my setup and I can't resolve it by myself. I'm using Yamaha MO8 workstation with Logic X and Komplete 10. I like to use Yamaha internal sequencer with internal voices and different VST in Logic.

If I use Komplete Kontrol plugin in Logic X there is some kind of midi echo when I select track with Komplete Kontrol. When/If I select Komplete Kontrol track my keyboard gets "Brightness" and "Timbre/Resonance" midi value and it changes in my keyboard. Also if I press C2 note from my keyboard it will get a feedback/echo and "Timbre/Resonance" will change with 1 digit. Also if I then try to change those values from my keyboard knobs they change not correctly, propably because some midi echo is interfering it.

If I unplug midi-in from keyboard it will work correctly, so it is a midi problem. And it only happens in midi channel one, any other channels in keyboard don't behave like that, if I use pattern/song mode. Other NI plugins don't do that, only Komplete Kontrol. And also Komplete Kontrol pluging works properly if I use it in MainStage 3.

Here is a video from my Yamaha MO8 screen when it happens. At 6 second I am changing the track in Logic for Komplete Kontrol track, and from 9 seconds I start hitting the C2 key.

There is a workaround, not using Komplete Kontrol plugin but just separate plugins from NI, but then I would loose pre-listen and other functions I like in Komplete Kontrol. So, is there anything I can do to fix this?

• 3 weeks later...