Freeze different tracks when using Kontakt

mgmartino

When I use kontakt in logic you make 16xstereo track then you add aux tracks for the different midi channel. These tracks each can have their own midi region, and instrument you can adjust the volume, panning and add different plug-ins to each of these tracks. So why does it seem like you can not freeze these tracks? Am I missing something?

Well sometime the MIDI draw automation data doesn't read properly or some the the MIDI blobs (samples) skip and it annoying to have those glitches when you are trying to start and/or fine tune your mix. So I'd like to freeze them as I mix and only unfreeze them if I need to go back into the MIDI region for re arranging or rewriting. Is there anyway to do that if someone is using kontakt sampler for there software instrument tracks?? It seems like there should be

Yes, I guess I was justing hoping there was an different work around other then completely bouncing in place to a new (audio) track. Its weird because you can freeze software instrument tracks, so you think you would at least be able to freeze the first track, with the actual kontakt instance on it.