Logic 10.3.3 released!

anp27

Can anybody confirm that 10.3.3 + Sierra is working as expected on their MBP? Thx!

It does not for me (High Sierra though)!

3rd Party Instruments load for ages if ever.

Omnisphere/Keyscape like 2-3 minutes

Kontakt 30 sec

VSL forever

Still investigating but this is a complete showstopper.

Can anybody confirm that 10.3.3 + Sierra is working as expected on their MBP? Thx!

Kontakt 30 sec

VSL forever

Ouch - I'm a heavy Spectrasonics user too. Can anybody confirm this as a new problem? And I'm esp. interested in Sierra installations - thx!

Since the 10.3.2 update, whenever I switched between different MIDI regions the piano roll would always display the previous regions note and MIDI CC data until I clicked anywhere within the piano roll window.

Was doing the same thing for me, too. Glad it’s now working again.

Hello Guys! I'm tired reportting about this bug to Apple, maybe somebody knows how to deal with it.

I have problems with 2 monitors

when i drag plugin to 2nd second monitor and trying to acess plugin menu it displays on 1st monitor

in 10.3.1 everything is ok just tested

http://content.screencast.com/users/vibemagicmedia/folders/Default/media/d0a67eef-583a-4777-9628-2aa5e429ed0f/01.jpg

in 10.3.2 and 10.3.3 bug

http://content.screencast.com/users/vibemagicmedia/folders/Default/media/06913c4a-a3d8-40bd-8ed6-330711bb79a4/02.jpg

http://content.screencast.com/users/vibemagicmedia/folders/Default/media/2306bcae-1935-4628-94e9-c5677b99f6ee/03.jpg

http://content.screencast.com/users/vibemagicmedia/folders/Default/media/7ffed7f7-6cc5-44e3-9aab-b9033e5b0045/04.jpg

I can't replicate this behaviour souldisco. I tried with Logic plugins and third party but the behaviour is as expected, just like your 10.3.1 attachment. I then tried using the plugins in your screenshots: Analog Labs 3, Melodyne and Efektor DS3630 but all behaved as expected. I am using 10.3.3 on El Capitan (10.11.6)

Alan.

Cool that you don't have this problem.

What is your secondary monitor?

Can you do a screenshot like mine with analog lab 3?

i'm running El Capitan 10.11.6 too

It's an Acer LED HD Monitor. Reasonably inexpensive but great, clear and sharp image.

Here is a screen shot:

Screen%20Shot%202017-12-17%20at%2018.17.48.png?dl=0

Did you have this issue in 10.3.2 before you upgraded to 10.3.3?

Doing a complete shutdown and restart can often sort out strange issues like this.

HTH,

Alan

My main desktop is left, maybe your main desktop is on the right? or something like that. Can you try to swap - plugin to left and logic to right.

On my main screen menu works fine, this issue hapens only when plugin is on secondary monitor.

Kontakt 30 sec

VSL forever

Ouch - I'm a heavy Spectrasonics user too. Can anybody confirm this as a new problem? And I'm esp. interested in Sierra installations - thx!

Everything is fine so far over here on MacPro, Sierra, Omnisphere2, Trilian and Keyscape.

Only got some glitches with iLok plugins (MetricHalo, iZotope and Melodyne4), that could not be recognized. That was fixed by re-installing the iLok manager software.

It's an Acer LED HD Monitor. Reasonably inexpensive but great, clear and sharp image.

Here is a screen shot:

Screen%20Shot%202017-12-17%20at%2018.17.48.png?dl=0

Did you have this issue in 10.3.2 before you upgraded to 10.3.3?

Doing a complete shutdown and restart can often sort out strange issues like this.

HTH,

Alan

Ok! Finaly i found how to recreate this problem in 10.3.2 and 10.3.3!

Screen%20Shot%202017-12-18%20at%2001.18.15.png

If i chose All Desktops everything is ok!

Screen%20Shot%202017-12-18%20at%2001.17.52.png

Logic 10.3.1 don't have this bug!

This small problem takes so much my of time!