Current Status of High Sierra

pranaearth

...yup, went the whole nine yards. (not my first rodeo) There are threads on the crucial site specifically talking about the issue, the installer will flag the drive as not being "eligible/failure." The workaround involves formatting/installing on something spinning...or one of the apple certified units, and copying back/etc. Go to crucial > forums > ssd > search "sierra" and enjoy...hth.../s~

I rock high sierra and only thing thats bothering me is preset order because of APFS.

Explain, I have not heard anything about this

Thanks!

in some places (and with some 3rd-party plugins), lists do not display alphabetically. most of my synth browsers are fine, but some

(u-he for instance) are not...

other than that, am having an excellent time in HS (but that's my experience, not an absolute).

I just contacted the developers of the plug ins that have not put out a statement on High Sierra yet. Just waiting back on a crucial few. I really like the idea of APFS. I don't have a third party internal SSD and don't have any mission critical projects, so I may just make the jump. Thanks for all the helpful insights.