Controller "Pickup mode" stops working when assigned to modes

Ploki

So if i use different modes for the same midi CC in expert view, "pickup" mode gets overwritten and the parameters start to jump around.

That happens the moment when i assigned the same CC/knob to a SECOND parameter in the same controller ZONE.

Is there a way around this? Am I doing something wrong?

here is a video of behaviour:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/emz4cu9fhqfooou/controljump.mov?dl=0

1 When i'm on zone one and i move my controller =>fine

2 when i move to zone two, the controller "picks up" the value and then starts moving.

3 when i move BACK to zone one, the controller instead of picking up the previous value, JUMPS to the value where physical controller is.

edit:

Pickup mode is enabled in preferences!

I suspect the zones contain modeless and modal assignments.

You can use them simultaneously in a zone - but you need to clearly delineate/define them.

Put simply - without seeing your setup - I think "param X" is assigned both modally/modelessly in the two zones...so when you switch between zones, param X is affected/updates to match the controller value (of each mode/zone - and how this is set up...relative, absolute etc). Hope this makes sense?

Your sig mentions a LC....so check out how this works/how assignments are set up for zones/modes....and try to replicate this with the other controller/Roli.