Quite amazing (thoughts on Logic Pro X)

jimdilian

Yeah, it's no biggie, just...odd. Is it usual for there to be such a paucity of info on how to use new features in major updates? I would've expected MPV to have new tuts off the bat on using the new tempo and articulation features. I really think this is a great update, or will be when the bugs are ironed out, and more info becomes available on the big new features, both of which are serious game changers for me. Makes me wonder what Apple is going to do for an encore in 10.5!

No bugs experienced here, best release for years IMO.

Though I am totally paranoid about updating to Sierra just to find it not compatible with various 3rd party stuff!

reassuring though, thanks.

I've been putting it off too but I've just updated to Sierra and LPX 10.4 with very few hiccups. Just make sure you have a Time Machine Backup that you can restore from in case you do have any major problems. If your 3rd party plugins have any problems you can install 32Lives to keep them going but it's $99 :-(