code my own key commands / shortcuts???

t-ride

Hi there everybody,

My question is short: Is there some way that I can code my own key board shortcuts for logic; Some the most important shortcuts that I would like are non-existent in logic and it is rather frustrating. Is it possible to do this somehow? For example, I would like to be able to change the sub-divisions for specific lanes in the stepeditor just as I can change the nudge value in the arrangement window – not being able to do this makes it rather tedious to do some things in the step editor even though it is one of the best features of lpx.

You can assign keyboard shortcuts only to the commands listed under Logic Pro X > Key Commands > Edit. You can't make up your own commands to assign in that window.

To add more functionality to Logic you could look at something like Keyboard Maestro. I'm not sure if it would allow you to select a grid for a Step Editor lane or not.

You can assign keyboard shortcuts only to the commands listed under Logic Pro X > Key Commands > Edit. You can't make up your own commands to assign in that window.

To add more functionality to Logic you could look at something like Keyboard Maestro. I'm not sure if it would allow you to select a grid for a Step Editor lane or not.

Allright! Thanks as usual for your very fast reply Dave. Follow up question: Do the guys who develop logic pro base their updates on what we file under the bug-category here in logicprohelp? I mean, is that there main area of research when they decide to polish on logic?