Unsolo All?

Artlowell
Go to solution Solved by David Nahmani,

@Artlowell

You appear to have lost your custom key commands as many of your questions are directly related to key combinations that are not working for you.

Try using the search field in the key command window to see the key command you are looking for.

Most of the time a simple 1 word search is enough. Searching for "solo" narrows things down to 11 hits.

Hope that helps.

Yup. that's what happened. I'm pretty sure that happened when Logic crashed, as per that incompatabilty you warned us about it that article at the top. I deleted my my KC file in order to fix it. I did a search for "solo" in the key command list but didn't find a command that works. Ahh. clear/recall solo works. thanks, both of you

• Solution
Well, maybe not. "clear/recall solo works until I hit "play" and then the solo turns right back on. If I use clear/recall during playback, the solos will all go away until I stop playback. Then the solo comes back on. Is that the way it's supposed to work?

No. Make sure you aren't in Touch or Latch mode, or you don't have any automation. Test in a new empty project to check the normal behavior.

That was the right thing to do. I imported the regions into a new project, and the key command worked as expected. since I was only a few bars into the project, it's worth starting from scratch with a new project. I'll never know what went wrong in the old project. I don't really care, as long as it's fixed. Better to make a little work for myself than to tear my hair out over something like this. Thanks for the advice.