Nobody else has this PROBLEM?!

VEGASYNTH

Since the update the little green speaker (audition) button will no longer stay green allowing the audio samples to play as you scroll in the browsers section. I must now click each sample individually, have been searching high and low for a solution and zero luck!

I'm able to use my arrow up/down keys to scroll through each sample, they play automatically even without clicking the little green speaker button.. I also navigate through all my samples and loops pretty effortlessly with the arrow up/down/left/right keys.

Since the update the little green speaker (audition) button will no longer stay green allowing the audio samples to play as you scroll in the browsers section. I must now click each sample individually, have been searching high and low for a solution and zero luck!

I was just discussing this with another user recently. I have the same problem too but it seems like it doesn't happen to everyone.