How Toggle between Automation Quick Access and default assignment

greengo

Hi

I'm trying to toggle between Automation Quick Access learned parameter and default controller assignment.

I'm using Logic 10.3.2 and Presonus Faderport.

When I activate Automation Quick Access, I need to assign a controller command, in this case I want to assign the fader of presonus faderport.

So I have a message:

This control is already assigned to another parameter.

Do you want to reassign the control?

I have two option, I can reassign the control and lost the default function of the presonus faderport fader thats control my logic mixer, or I can keep both parameters for the same control so when I move the automation quick access parameter it will move the volume of the channel at the same time.

What I need is keep both parameter but when I toggle to Automation Quick Access on, I need that disable the default parameter, so when I toggle Automation Quick Access on I will can move only the automation parameter and when I toggle it off I will can move only the default parameter.

It's possible to make it?

Thanks a lot!

Would be cool if we can choose 2 different controllers for AQA (ex: a fader and a knob) So we have option to control a specific channel automation with a fader and in next time I can use a knob to control other automation.

But it can easy made by reassign a AQA.

Thanks again!

• 3 years later...

Hi,

I tried everything I can to assign my presonus fader to AQA in Logic. It never works, even when reinstalling Logic, deleting the preferences, etc. When I try the AQA, the fader automatically return to volume automation... (I'm using faderport V2).

How did you manage to assign AQA to the faderport ?