Bouncing with Apollo's virtual inputs

ct1

Hello guys

I'm still painfully discovering both Logic and Apollo's universes. My latest discovery is not a happy one: no means to bounce (either offline or realtime) when using apollo's virtual inputs. I've tried all sorts of configuration, it just won't work, whatever monitoring method I choose (if only this could be linked). Does it mean that any sound sent to apollo's virtual inputs must be recorded on an audio track in Logic to make it to the final bounce. If so, I find it incredibly unhandy. Do you guys have encountered this problem and then how do you solve it ?

(Of course, I can use apollo's plugs in Logic's inserts, but what if I want to use channel strip presets of apollo, which is the present circumstance)

Thank you.

Thx kerochan, but what about their numerous channelstrip presets (including compression, EQ, reverb etc.), does it mean that those presets can not be used (not even in realtime) for bouncing ? That seems a bit hard to swallow. It's a bit as though you couldn't bounce in real time with some Fx presets on an external instrument, or compressor etc. Or is there a mean to import apollo's channel strip presets into Logic's channel strip presets ?

Thank you for your help kerochan, but I(ve just discovered that my problem is larger than thought. Apollo's manual says that offline bouncing in Logic when using plugs in the console is not possible. OK. But they imply that realtime bounce is possible. In my case, I've just discovered that realtime bounce does not work, apollo or not. That is in fact the real problem I'm facing...

• 3 years later...