Getting Logic Pro X for the first time - will it work with High Sierra?

Nu2Logic

Hi - first post. My name is actually not quite true. I'm not new to Logic - I haven't even bought it yet. I'm a total novice to using any DAWs. I've never tried any version of Logic before, but I will be buying Logic Pro X in a couple days when I get paid. What I want to know is, will it work with High Sierra? I updated to HS and now I hear that some Logic users have issues with it. but I thought maybe since I'm brand new and have no experience with Logic, I won't be bothered by the new setup.

What are your thoughts?

cheers

Hi - first post. My name is actually not quite true. I'm not new to Logic - I haven't even bought it yet. I'm a total novice to using any DAWs. I've never tried any version of Logic before, but I will be buying Logic Pro X in a couple days when I get paid. What I want to know is, will it work with High Sierra? I updated to HS and now I hear that some Logic users have issues with it. but I thought maybe since I'm brand new and have no experience with Logic, I won't be bothered by the new setup.

You can rest easy with High Sierra :D Just make sure your third party plugins (if you have any anyway) work with High Sierra, and update them if you need to.

Enjoy Logic when you get it, Google everything you don't know or are having problems with because the questions you might have will most likely have already been answered in this great forum since everyone is really helpful. If all else fails, reach out!