EXS24 round robin function not working on key release.

ashleybates

Hi there, I have just noticed this problem with the EXS24 in the 10.4.1 update.

The function to select a group by previous played group, otherwise referred to as "round robin" is woking as usual but is no longer functioning on key release. Only the first group is played repeatedly, despite being set up to cycle through several groups.

I have checked the functionality in Logic 9 and it is working correctly, with all my previously created instruments and even with instruments created today in Logic 10.4.1.

Can anyone else confirm this issue and/or suggest a solution?

This is a pretty specific issue that may have been happening for a while but I have only just noticed it on the Logic 10.4.1 update.

Just to be clear key down round robins work fine, it is just round robins on key release triggers that are not working. I have attached an example instrument and samples .zip.

Thanks in advance,

Ashley

P.S. Just resubmitting this question to see if anyone has had a chance to look at it.

4x round robins triggered on key down and key release example.zip

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Quick Update...3 years on...2 version s of Logic Later....Problem still exists in Logic 10.6.2

Interestingly when converted in to a Kontakt instrument using Kontakt 4 the round robin release triggers are there and functioning correctly. Come on Apple!