Can't Remove Pitch Correction

amberacoustic

I was trying to add a bit of pitch correction to a vocal track, but ultimately decided against it. Unfortunately, no matter what I "undo" or bypass or even if I remove the plug-in altogether, you can still very obviously hear the autotune effect on the vocals! I can't figure out how to remove it!

This may be a n00b question - if it is I'm very sorry but I don't know what else to do, I can't find an answer anywhere online. Thanks for your help in advance!

• 3 years later...
hey, I'm having the same problem as you, I already did a lot of things such as restarting mac, deleting the pitch correction plugin, changing region and even retake my vocal (suddenly it got autotune for no reason, no plugin attach). please don't say that the problem was my hearing, cause i'm not a tonedeaf, i'm obviously now the difference. Please can somebody help me?

How does the audio file sound, if you listen to it with the Finder's preview? Go to the project browser in Logic, right click on the file, use "Show File(s) in Finder". In the Finder, right click, use "Get Info". There is a preview. Check the time stamps for "Created" and "Modified"; do they make sense?