Move regions by samples or ms?

TequilaKez

One of the long time frustrations of working in Logic with some plugins (like UAD) is that if you ever track anything when there are any of those particular plugins on the master, PDC no longer works correctly for the recording and those new tracks will be out of time.

I usually try to remember to make sure there's no UAD on the master buss, but sometimes I forget and manual retiming is needed.

I used to just do it by ear, but just noticed this thread about displaying plugin latency viewtopic.php?t=119803

Now that I know exactly how many samples / ms my recordings are off (by adding the latency, I need an easy way to move all those regions back in time by exactly that amount.

Is there a way to move regions by samples or milliseconds, or am I locked to beats/ticks and SMPTE.

Plugins like Expert Sleepers Latency Fixer are handy, but I'd rather not add additional latency to the system for no reason when the regions can just be moved.

(or.... how do I convert ms to ticks?)