modifying CC automation question

billscores

I'm hoping someone out there can help me. I'm relatively new to Logic and I'm searching for some basic functionality I've grown accustomed to in other platforms. Here's my question: Say I've drawn an elaborate contour of CC 11 and I want to tweak it. So far I know I can marquee select a range of CC and drag it vertically and this 'scales' the contour up or down. That's useful, but in this case I want to move the data uniformly up or down. In DP I can hold a modifier key while dragging and toggle between scaling and moving the data uniformly. I can't find the modifier key in Logic. I've tried all the usual suspects. I'm assuming there is one. Am I missing something?

Dragging a line does it. Thank you for illustrating this. So the catch is, if the CC contour is a continuous stream of nodes (i.e. entered via MIDI controller), one cannot grab a line between them without the cursor auto-selecting the nearest node, so one must zoom in, or create a 'handle line' for this functionality. Got it.