Anyone get this mouse symbol when using certain plugins?

JamesK

Thanks David. So others have seen this too then.

Although I don't worry about it I do hope for a fix as it's quite annoying. ;) It keeps popping up in several different areas of the screen at inappropriate times. For me only Groove Agent seems to bring on this graphic anomaly.

I experience the very same issue JamesK.

But, as David already said: it's only a graphic glitch ; you won't loose any functionality of the mouse pointer and it doesn't "break" anything in Logic.

In my experience, you can just left mouse click on empty Track area or a Region or in Ruler which brings the normal pointer icon back (mostly)

Until you change something in Groove Agent's GUI with your mouse, then the graphic glitch will come back :cry:

Warm Regards.

I see that you're on Mojave and I've experienced this in Sierra and High Sierra so it's not OS specific and if other plugins don't affect the mouse in this way in Logic it must be Groove Agent issue unfortunately. Bummer. It's just a visual annoyance as it pops up frequently.

I'll try clicking on an empty part of a track as you recommended. Cheers.