presonus quantum interface with logic pro x

RandyMc2

Hey RandyMc2, I own the PreSonus Quantum and use it as my main interface with LPX. Absolutely love it!

PreSonus knocked it out of the park with this one:

- Fantastic I/O options (includes 2 Thunderbolt ports for daisy-chaining devices, such as another Quantum or external monitor)

- No mix software to muck things up. Just use Software monitoring and be done with it

- Digital preamps for easy dialing in and instant recallability

- Built-in talkback mic is brilliant, and spares one of the precious mic inputs for more important tasks

Curiously, I find the Quantum works almost better with LPX than Studio One? Maybe it's because Logic has less options for Audio Preferences and Low Latency. Aka: more straight-forward.

In a nutshell – I heartily recommend it!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Hi StashMusic, that last pic looks appealing, but I just purchased a Quantum 2626 on 10/19/2022 and when I open the UniversalControl app I don't see ANY controls! It's the latest everything as I have just for the first time installed and opened. I'm a Logic Pro X user and I had to finally upgrade from my old Firewire 400 interface.

I wonder if you or xchrisxtopher have any thoughts?

Screen Shot 2022-10-20 at 1.18.13 PM.png

• 2 months later...