Allen & Heath Qu24 or other for Logic

kerochan

So I know I dont need a physical mixing console as the one in Logic is fine, and I also have my UA Apollo on screen console for tracking, HP mixes etc, amazing and all fine.

However, I will be taking in clients from time to time, and though I am aware its the end result /audio which is paramount, most people are more impressed when they see some kind of mixer.

I dont want to really use it for anything other than the volume faders and for show, thats it, I am very happy with all the computer keyboard shortcuts and magic trackpad, and I dont wanna forget those shortcuts!!

I need something that looks professional, I dont like the look of the Faderport 16 and the Avid S3 is too expensive for something which is just for show, it needs 16+ faders, not 8 faders plus an extender, this is to impress people!

Can you recommend a mixer, less that £2000? a digital one that control the faders in Logic, not too big. I have seen the A&H Qu24, anyone have this? or thoughts?

Many thanks.

PreSonus StudioLive 32SC

Thank you.

After careful consideration I am not gonna bother, its just another thing to have problems with, Logic Pro X with the Keyboard shortcuts and Magic Track Pad are fine, especially with the UA Apollo Console, I dont wish to spoil things!