Loudness Meter Plugin - bug? Anyone?

jnchristp

Hej there,

I'm new to this forum, but been watching for quit some time...

A few days ago I updated my MacBook Pro from High Sierra to Mojave. It all seemed okay. But today I recognized one small, but annoying bug with the loudness meter plugin in logic. At first it seems to work okay, but when I switch windows-configurations it just stays dark. It worked flawlessly under High Sierra. I use to have one windows-configuration just for metering, and the loudness meter plugin is a staple there.

Does anyone else have this problem? I made a small movie to show my problem. https://www.dropbox.com/s/nqtqffr9i4jpaaz/Loudness%20Meter%20Bug%20after%20Mojave.mov?dl=0

Greetings

Jan

I'd believe that is a redraw glitch, which might be related to graphical performance limitation. When that happen, have you tried to change the resolution/size of that window?

It must be some kind of graphic glitch, you're right. When I change the plugin from "horizontal" to "vertical" view or vice versa, it comes back. But after a windows-change, it's gone black again.

Yes, I have this bug too, it occurs only when you reduce the top window of the plug-in. If you keep the top of the window plug-in not reduced, the view will appear normally.

Okay, good to know. As I'm back with High Sierra everthing works just fine for me. Still, a bug to fix for Apple i guess...