ALL MY PROJECTS HAVE GONE OUT OF TIME!!

ConorReilly

Hi everyone, having a bit of a crisis.

All my projects have gone completely out of whack in the exact same way and i cannot figure out why!

i have bounces of the song when it was perfectly fine last week but now I open it and its gone mental.

Can anyone have a look at this track and tell me whats happening?

I'm in uni for music production and if i cant fix this issue then i cant do my coursework.

It happens on new tracks too,

my only thought is that the new Catalina MacOs stuff has messed it up ;(

Love at First Sight for forum.zip

Edited by ConorReilly

It quite possibly _is_ the old Catalina problem; I'm on HighSierra and it plays back absolutely fine.

I'm not sure it's possible to downgrade your OS but if you take regular backups with TimeMachine it shouldn't be too difficult to copy off the files you've added since Catalina as installed, and restore from the latest backup before the OS upgrade. Then copy back the newer files.

So I went into uni which is running an older Mac OS and it played perfectly.

Other people are having the same issue as me there, thanks for all the responses!

I’m gonna downgrade my macOS until Apple fixes all this

ok, but you're seeing that people here on catalina are not having this issue? so wonder what's going on. are you working from a template?

EDIT: are you running logic X 10.4.7? try updating to that before you go thru the whole process of going back to a previous OS...