Flex Pitch not showing the note data for vocal track(s)

rsilverst
Go to solution Solved by David Nahmani,

I have searched and seen this topic has come up in past, but I did not find the past solutions to be applicable to my situation. I've got a vocal track that I'd like to make some pitch tweaks to, and when I enable Flex Pitch, the overlay does not appear. I've used Flex Pitch successfully in the past, and in a different project that I have the overlay comes up normally. I attached a screenshot and as you can see in the inspector, Flex is on for the region. I have scrolled all the way to top and bottom of piano roll and there's no notes anywhere. It does seem to work for other tracks in the project (e.g. guitar) but not for the vocal tracks that I need to edit.

Suggestions? Apologies if I have not provided enough info! I'm using Logic Pro X 10.4.7. I imported this project from a friend whom I'm helping, and I am not sure what version of Logic they were using, but I am pretty sure it's at least X.

Thank you in advance!

187683593_ScreenShot2019-10-20at7_07_24PM.thumb.png.22d9c54cbe9a7336846e466851f5b1ab.png