Unitor 8 / AMT 8 - Stand Alone mode - Clock thru problem

Flintholm

Unitor 8 - Unitor 8 Mk II - AMT 8 - different reversions

I need a midi thru box - sending clock and midi data to one input and distributing it to 7-8 outputs to other synths for data and syncing arp,lfo, etc.

I have a AMT 8 and have tried various settings with the 8-64 Panel (Mac OS High Sierra) and its possible to make a patch for the AMT 8 which will pass on clock and data, but when reeboot or remove the USB connection to Mac, the clock thru disappears and i cant find a way for saving it to a patch and geting clock true back without connection USB to Mac

I´ve read that it should be possible for Unitor 8 to work in stand-alone mode (and remember the clock-thru settings) but this may be only true for Unitor 8 and not AMT 8 - can anyone confirm or comment on this ?

Also if this is the case, is there a difference in the Unitor 8 and Unitor 8 Mk. II regarding the stand-alone mode ?

I have seen 5 different Unitor 8 / AMT 8 reversions:

Unitor 8 (non USB) - same font for the front panel word “Unitor 8” as the Mk II USB reversion - 3 black buttons on the front: “power” and “panic/patch” and “mac thru”

Unitor 8 Mk II (USB) - same font for the front panel word “Unitor 8” as the non USB reversion - 2 black buttons on the front: “power” and “panic/patch”

Unitor 8 (USB) - different font for the front panel word “Unitor 8” and a white vertical line between “unitor” and “8” - 2 black buttons on the front: “power” and “panic/patch”

AMT 8 - (USB) - 2 black buttons on the front: “power” and “panic/patch” same font as Unitor 8 (non USB) and Unitor 8 Mk. II

AMT 8 - (USB) - 2 black buttons on the front: “power” and “panic/patch” same font as Unitor 8 (USB) and with a white vertical line between “amt” and “8”

does anyone have comments on the different versions ?