unmuting original track after Bip

Penny

Hello! I've never had to post here before, I've always found my answer from everyone else's, but this time I'm stumped. I bounced a vocal track in place but forgot to uncheck the "mute original" option. I've done everything I can think of to unmute the original track and nothing will work. I've clicked on the regions and messed around with the mute button, and pretty much tried everything people have suggested here previously - nothing will make the track come to life again... I know it's probably me being stupid.... Help! FYI I can't undo, it was too many steps ago and I can't go back to an earlier time, too much has been changed.

Thanks!

I'm using pro X 10 with High Sierra

1841509118_ScreenShot2019-11-13at20_37_27.png.764b3729e2a69c2976654e43ca091e1f.png

Un muting the track is not the same as un muting the regions.

Nope!

In Logic you can discretely mute tracks, or regions or events (in any combination).

Muting a track will mute the regions it contains. You could mute some of the regions in a track while keeping others un-muted (in the same track). Similarly with events contained within a region.

Check my previous post there is a link leading to the documentation in that regard...

Hi guys! Thanks for replying to me :) The regions will not unmute - that's the whole problem. Nothing will make them unmute. I feel like I'm not going to solve it, so I'll just use my bip version to get what I want, it's not a massive problem, just kinda annoying. Cheers anyway

The regions will not unmute - that's the whole problem. Nothing will make them unmute.

I've clicked on the regions and messed around with the mute button

If that's what you've been doing, then no, this will not mute/unmute the regions. It will mute/unmute the track. You need to find the key command for Mute Notes/Regions/Folders on/off to do that.

And evading the solution of the problem is not going to make it go away. It will only hit you harder next time.