Isolating tracks from Global Track's tempo changes

elcrepusculo2015
Go to solution Solved by elcrepusculo2015,

Hello all, I’m working on a project inside Logic Pro with a bunch of tempo changes in the Global track.

In order to record vocals I have made a bounce of the Logic session, with all the tempo changes included. I have moved to another studio where the singer has recorded her voices. My plan was to import those vocal tracks back to my Logic session and start mixing all together. I had not thought that the voices recorded in the other studio shouldn’t follow the tempo changes in my Logic session, MY FAULT!. Now there isn’t a way to sync the voices’s tracks to the Logic session as the tempo changes are affecting those vocal tracks too. My question is if there is a way to isolate the vocal tracks from the session’s tempo changes. I can’t figure this out. Maybe SMPTE locking vocals? I don’t even know how to do this or if that's the solution. I don't wanna mess with smart tempo nor flextime edition as I know I will lose sound quality and it will add artifacts to the vocals. Please can someone explain me step by step how to make them work if there is a solution appart from redoing the vocal recording? The singer would kill me for sure. I'm really in a hurry. Thanks

David this site is and will be always my first aid anytime I got problems in my workflow with Logic, need of information, tricks and tips, shortcuts etc.

Unfortunately I'm not as good with English as i wish. I can't be as helping as I would like even being a long time Logic user but I want to thank you and all the Logic gurus in this platform for your invaluable source of information and help.

Thaks and regards. :lol: