Will the next Logic update support High Sierra?

itssofly

No-one knows, until it happens, so it's fairly pointless asking these questions, really.

My *guess* would be, probably not, probably Mojave as a minimum, but it really depends on the kinds of technologies they have to build in. The Logic devs have always been pretty good at trying to keep Logic working on older systems, but they do have to move forward where necessary.

Even if the next version still runs on HS, it's probably not going to be long after that it doesn't. It's going to happen at some point...

I'm stuck on HS too...

No-one knows, until it happens, so it's fairly pointless asking these questions, really.

My *guess* would be, probably not, probably Mojave as a minimum, but it really depends on the kinds of technologies they have to build in. The Logic devs have always been pretty good at trying to keep Logic working on older systems, but they do have to move forward where necessary.

Even if the next version still runs on HS, it's probably not going to be long after that it doesn't. It's going to happen at some point...

I'm stuck on HS too...

My iMac is still great and fast after so many years haha. But i'm afraid that if they want support High Sierra anymore with Logic I need to buy a new one. I'm going to postpone it as long as possible to buy a new one.