experiencing playback dropouts even though i upgraded computer

SoSpiro
Go to solution Solved by SoSpiro,

• Solution

i used to have logic pro x on my macbook 2011 with 2.2ghz i7 AMD 6750M gpu and not experience much dropouts or latency issues with logic

now with the same exact settings on my logic pro x, i "upgraded" to a 2.3ghz i7 NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 512 MB

I did research into the GPU and apparently, it isn't as good as the previous one i had in my older macbook, but it is the reason why it was overheating in the first place. Could the decrease performance of the GPU be the issue of my audio dropouts? i've bypassed all of my plug ins and i still get the dropouts. when i try to bounce it to a two track, the dropouts are recorded in the 2 track. when i delete a bunch of tracks and had very minimal plug ins active, the dropouts still occur and i don't get why.

recording delay set to 0 and buffer size set to 1024. it doesn't happen in any DAW except logic.

i read this whole thread and the only solution they came to is he had an absurd amount of neutron 2 active (which i did as well, but i deactivated them and even deleted almost all tracks and still had dropouts) and a 60min. track while mine is just 5 minutes.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=124751

EDIT: did further research and found the solution in this thread

viewtopic.php?t=105529

apparently, i didn't finish my authorization process with ozone which was on my master output. after i finished the authorization process, everything played fine.