Apogee maestro 2 says No Apogee system in Logic

JCcares

Hi,

Still using Mojave.I recently updated to the latest Software/firmware for Apogee Duet because I had some issues with it recently.I am able to now use the Duet 2 (USB) as an interface to record & play but when I opened the maestro 2 app it says no Apogee system found! I think I read somewhere that Apogee's latest update has made an integration with Logic.Where do I go & make settings for Duet now with Maestro not working? Is there anyway I can open it in Logic?

Thanks.

Edited by JCcares

Thanks.The issue has been resolved.I found on the system preference Privacy panel that Apogee has to be allowed in order to work.I knew this before but Duet was not directly listed until I found that it actually said 'Some system software was blocked from loading' .When I clicked on that,I saw Apogee listed on the dropdown in the little window on top. Enabled it & everything works fine now.

I also found this info on Duet operation within Logic - https://apogeedigital.com/blog/apogee-announces-compatibility-logic-pro-x-audio-interface-controls. .Sounds cool! Anyways I see the the Apogee new interface looming in the market.Pretty pricey though! I hope they make it affordable someday.